Come Work at Freedom Village
Come work at a place where you can make a difference in the lives of others!
Choose from a wide variety of opportunities, from entry level to management, in diverse fields such as nursing, food service, marketing, housekeeping, landscaping, and transportation. Learn while you earn and develop your career.
We are always seeking exceptional people with a passion for working with seniors. Above all, we want people who are dedicated to a mutually rewarding experience that comes from caring for others.
Freedom Village offers the following benefits:
• Flexible schedules
• 12-hr shifts for licensed nurses in Skilled Nursing
• Vacation/holiday/sick pay
• Medical/dental/vision/life insurance
• 401(k) retirement savings plan
• Holiday bonuses
• The opportunity to continue your education through our scholarship program
VOTED ONE OF THE TOP WORK PLACES
IN ORANGE COUNTY
• Follow your dreams and get the support you need to complete your field of study or vocational advancement.
• After working at Freedom Village for six months you may request a scholarship grant to further your education.
• The Scholarship Program also provides educational grants for students who are participating in studies outside the traditional university system. From nursing to creative carpentry, from elementary school teaching to cosmetology, the range and field of study that our scholarship recipients pursue is diverse.
• The Scholarship Program is overseen by Freedom Village residents and funded by the generosity of our residents and the Freedom Village community.
Get Started Today!
If you are interested in career opportunities at Freedom Village, contact Human Resources at (949) 472-4700 ext 147 or apply in person at 23442 El Toro Road, Lake Forest.
Freedom Village is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age or protected veteran status.